Why Choose OP Fire
We are a non-proﬁt board run club committed to raising the standards and expectations of premier soccer in NE Ohio. We offer an approach where both our players and coaches have extensive opportunities to grow in the game, have a focused and strategic development plan, and through play/training express their creativity and passion for the sport of soccer.
- Individual Player Development
- Outstanding Coaches
- Focus on the Four Pillars
- Technical - Ball Mastery
- Tactical - Understanding the Game
- Physical - Speed, Agility, Power
- Psychological - Attitude is Everything
What We Offer:
- Age-appropriate individual-player technical development.
- Age-appropriate team and tactical development.
- Licensed coaching staff under the direction of the Director of Coaching.
- Goalkeeping instruction within team and group sessions.
- Structured player/parent feedback on development after each session.
- Professionally maintained facilities for training and matches.
- Lit ﬁeld options for training and match play.
- Dedicated Goalkeeper Trainer for the Club
- Outstanding Outdoor Training Facilities
- Full Season Training Program (Fall, Winter, Spring)